A NEW IMPETUS
Since June 1st 2021, the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris, have now merged to form a single port : HAROPA PORT, the Seine axis Major River & Sea Port.
HAROPA PORT Connection Makers
- maritime and river activity around 130m tons
- financial underpinning of €1.45 billion
- a first-rate international shipping offer linking around 650 ports worldwide
- No. 1 logistics hub in France, over 2.5m sq. m. of operational warehousing
- 160,000 associated jobs
Supply chains of HAROPA PORT
HAROPA PORT is a complete package of performing solutions adjusted to each sector.
Setting up HAROPA PORT
HAROPA PORT is an adapted set-up offer that connects you to your French, European and global markets
What are our advantages?
- A presence at the heart of a multimodal logistics and transport space
- Saving time and money in the Supply Chain
- The unrivalled quality/price ratio of HAROPA PORT's land and real estate portfolio
- A diversified and abundant real estate offer
- A guarantee of sustainability and a solid legal context
From the Le Havre cruise terminal, which can accommodate the world's largest cruise ships, to Paris, the world's leading tourist destination. HAROPA PORT has exceptional potential for the development of tourism products in the heart of Paris Seine Normandy