The 57 HAROPA PORT terminals enjoy particularly attractive maritime or river accessibility conditions, multimodal connections and freight services:
- advantageous transit times for the first north-western European port complex reached by imports
- maritime accessibility 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, without tidal constraints and at full load (HAROPA PORT I HAVRE)
- land, river and rail connections to northern Europe and the Mediterranean
- reception and processing capacities adapted to growing volumes
- infrastructure located from the entrance to the Channel to the heart of Paris, the 2nd largest consumer market in Europe
- SPC S)ONE: real-time information and traceability system integrated on the entire Seine axis
- customs facilitation system.
Infrastructure adapted to each type of traffic
HAROPA PORT maritime terminals are accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to all container and bulk vessels, including the largest ones currently in service or under construction, with very short delays between pilot take-off and docking.
- 10 maritime container terminals
- 5 inland container terminals
- 1 multimodal terminal
- 7 conventional terminals specially equipped for exceptional loads,
- conventional terminals specially equipped for exceptional loads,
- 2 ro-ro terminals capable of loading and unloading more than 1,000 vehicles/day,
- 1 cross-Channel terminal.